Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wittman's Wake

McCain the center the awful awful awful liberals that attack my islamo-quack-quack-quack North Korea little man like Saddamedamgorgonzola glad he's gone but islamic fascism HitlerHitlerfofitlerbannanafannagogitlerfififofitlerhitler goosestepping over Arabia--Aarby in a world where Irish teenagers sneak out to visit bizarrebazaars and the merchants (of death) with the houkas I slept with a houka once she charged me ten dollars and was gone in puff of smoke ha ha ha ha Lieberman why oh why do they dislike people who hate them don't they know I hate them for their own good Saddam hated Iran who hated Osama so why do they wait dangerously close to asking a question a question don't question my heart Teddy Roosevelt had a big heart unless you were an atheist but they don't count for anything anyway they're part of that conspiracy conspire inspire up up up swingingonastarandspringingfromasponge into space on to heaven with Holy Joe and marvelous marvelous marvelous me.

No comments: