Wednesday, December 03, 2008

An Endorsement (Insert Fanfare Here)

I've spent much more time than I'm ordinarily comfortable with promoting my work, and while I'm afraid I'm going to have to do a good deal more of that between now and the 12th, I do want to pause for just a moment from hawking my wares and wearing my hawks to pass on my endorsement, for the spectacularly miniscule amount that it's worth, of The New Adventures of Mr. Stephen Fry. I've been an enormous fan of Mr. Fry's since I saw his work in Blackadder II, many thousands of years ago, and through the centuries since, my appreciation for his wit and verbal dexterity has never waned. Go to his website. Listen to his podgrams. Read his blessays. Hope in sweet vain that you can someday nestle securely between his thighs. Live him. Love him. Be him. Stephen Fry.

What? Not fulsome enough? Fuck off.

No comments: