Thursday, April 14, 2005

Michael Bay Continues to Crappify The World

Stephanie Zacharek hurls stones at "The Amityville Horror", a Micahel Bay production, in a really, really wonderful way:

"'The Amityville Horror' marks the first time I've ever walked out of a movie I've been assigned to review. It's a badly made movie, but face it: We all see plenty of those (and we even enjoy some of them). But even if "The Amityville Horror" will be completely forgotten in a year's time, I think, as part of the cycle of carelessly but often expensively made pictures that Hollywood studios are increasingly putting before us, it's still significant. I wasn't shocked by "The Amityville Horror," or outraged by it: I felt nothing but disdain. As a symbol of what some filmmakers and some studios think the public will buy, it's a horrific piece of work. How dare anyone put this piece of crap in front of me. How dare anyone put it in front of you."

Give him another hit in the head, Stef. And another! And another!

No comments: