Saturday, June 04, 2005

Oh, Yeah. They Shouldn't Make That One Either

I had known that Michael Bay was making "The Island", but I blocked that information out. Michael Bay already forced me to bear the cinematic pain of "Armageddon". (My summary line in my IMDB comments sums up my feeling about that shit-slab movie: "I wanted to walk out on this movie, and I was on a plane") I took "Pearl Harbor" on myself--or the first two hours of it anyway. There was no way I was going to burn calories switching DVDs for that time-wasting prick. I did enjoy the Henry Rollins story about what blue-veined dicks Bay and Bruckheimer were when they auditioned him for "Bad Boys 2".

Why does Michael Bay want to remake "Parts: the Clonus Horror"? Try this on. He has no taste. He has no class. He's a intellectual pygmy and a moral idiot. That he makes more money than the urchins begging for change on University Avenue is evidence that there is neither God nor justice in this wicked world.

No comments: